Information Collection and Use Creating a #30daysSelfLove Account and Profile Information
1. When you create a #30daysSelfLove account, you must provide access credentials either in the form of an email address and password or by authentication using another service, such as Facebook. You may optionally provide us with additional profile information, including a short bio, location, and profile picture. If you create your #30daysSelfLove account by connecting through another service, we may use public information from that connected account to help complete your #30daysSelfLove profile. You may update or modify your profile information and contact information at any time. Profile information is available publicly on our Services, such as on your profile page.
2. In addition to using your contact information to create your account, we may use this information to send you information about our Services, respond to your requests and facilitate your use of the Services. We may use the contact information (such as your phone number or email address) to help connect you with other #30daysSelfLove users, even if that information is not publicly displayed. Some contact information may be required in order to use certain Services. For example, you must have a verified phone number attached to your account in order to send a #30daysSelfLove Message to someone who does not follow you.
Finding Friends and Connecting to Other Services
3. Our Services include several features to help connect you to the accounts of people you already know. For example, you may upload information from your address book or connect your #30daysSelfLove account to your account on another service such as Facebook. #30daysSelfLove will match the information you provide with the contact information of other #30daysSelfLove users in order to provide and improve the Services, for example by making recommendations and routing #30daysSelfLove messages. You may remove address book data from #30daysSelfLove at any time through the settings in your #30daysSelfLove app. When you connect your #30daysSelfLove account to other services, you are able to post your Content to those services as well. You may disconnect your #30daysSelfLove account from your account on the other services at any time. Disconnecting your #30daysSelfLove account will immediately revoke our authorization to cross-post on your behalf or otherwise access that account and we will delete information obtained from that connection (other than information that was publicly posted on #30daysSelfLove, such as profile information), which may take some time. Content, Following, and other Public Information: #30daysSelfLove is a video sharing platform, so most of the information you provide us is information that you choose to be made public. This includes not only the Content that you post and data provided with such Content, such as when it was posted, but also the accounts you follow, the Content that you like or comment on, and other public interactions on the Services. Your public information is broadly and instantly disseminated. For instance, your profile information and public Content are immediately delivered to a wide range of users and other services that access #30daysSelfLove . When you share information or Content via the Services, you should think carefully about what you are making public.
4. In addition to profile information, you may also tell us your exact location if you choose to enable your computer or mobile device to send us location information. We may use and store information about your location to provide features of our Services, such as tagging a video with a location, and to improve and customize the Services, for example, with Content that has been tagged near your location.
5. We may keep track of how you interact with links across our Services, including our email notifications, third-party services, and client applications, by redirecting clicks or through other means. We do this to help improve our Services, for example to provide relevant advertising, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
6. Like many websites, we use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve our Services, but we do not require cookies for many parts of our Services such as viewing public videos. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk. #30daysSelfLove may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Services, and to customize and improve our Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. If you do not want cookies from #30daysSelfLove or other websites, you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. However, some Services may not function properly if you disable cookies.
7. Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Services,view videos hosted by #30daysSelfLove , or interact with our email notifications. #30daysSelfLove uses Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them. If not already done earlier, we will either delete Log Data or remove any common account identifiers, such as your username, full IP address, or email address, after 18 months.
Information Sharing and Disclosure Your Consent
Law and Harm
Non-Private or Non-Personal Information
12. We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public user profile information, public posts, the people you follow or that follow you, or the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did). Modifying Y our Personal Information If you are a registered user of our Services, we provide you with tools and account settings to access or modify the profile information you provided to us and associated with your account.
14. December 18, 2014.